Protection of Personal Data
Information within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698
Our dear customer;
Within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette dated 07.04.2016 and numbered 29677, our Company has the title of Data Controller, and necessary legislative harmonization studies are carried out in order to fulfill the obligations required by this title.
Your Personal Data may be used by us to provide you with a better shopping experience, to carry out marketing, promotional and informative communications regarding our products and services, to collect and compile statistical information and to improve commercial activities.
In this context, your personal data will be kept by our Company HÜLYA KESER DIŞ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ within the framework of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and processed within the framework of your approval, as long as your membership status continues.
However, you can use the rights stated below at any time by applying to our Company, which is the Data Controller, within the scope of Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
Accordingly, our customers whose personal data are processed;
• Learning whether personal data belonging to them are processed or not,
• Requesting information about the processed personal data, if any,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether these data are used in accordance with the purpose,
• To know the third parties whose personal data are transferred, to correct the errors in their personal data and to request this correction from the relevant third party, if the transfer has been made,
• Requesting the deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data in the event that the reasons for the processing of personal data disappear, and if the transfer has been made, requesting that this request be forwarded to the transferred third party,
• Objecting to a negative result related to the person as a result of the processed data,
• They have the right to claim the damage within the framework of the law, in case the damage arises due to illegal data processing.
The above-mentioned requests can be forwarded to our company at any time by filling out the application form and sending it to [email protected] or by calling our call center at 0850 259 34 86.